Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh The Times They Arent A - Changin



In the interest of Black History Month, Tiger Woods is teaching us all a lesson.

;

The lesson? ; Golf stinks without him. ; Sorry Fuzzy Zoeller, but it’s true.

;

If you’re a sports fan like me, you’ll watch just about any game or event if it’s on TV. ; I watch as much sports as my girlfriend can stomach, and since I’ve been known to occasionally watch bowling on Sunday, she can be pretty tolerant.

;

In fact, when the NFL doesn’t rule our Sundays, my favorite thing to watch on TV is golf. ; There is no greater stress relief then kicking back in your recliner with a Reuben and a cold glass of iced tea and watching the final round of any tournament that’s on. ; I started watching golf years ago in high school. ;I’d get too stressed about Monday to enjoy my Sunday, so I found watching golf to be a very soothing Sunday activity.

Continue reading "Oh The Times They Arent A - Changin"